If you have decided to pop the question to someone special this year, then you have probably started thinking about the process of buying engagement rings in Australia. An engagement ring is one of the most important gifts you’ll ever buy – a lifelong symbol of your love for your partner. There are several things to consider when choosing an engagement ring, including:
When choosing an engagement ring,
what 3 things are more
important than the 4C's?
This will save you $$$$$
Tell me more
- Cut. “Cut” refers to the proportions and angles of the diamond or other stone in the ring. A great cut imparts a stunning sparkle, as it allows the tone to reflect light in beautiful ways.
- Clarity. The clarity of a stone is about its number of minor imperfections. These imperfections aren’t visible to the naked eye, but keep in mind that the clarity of a stone affects its quality and price.
- Colour. Although most people think of diamonds as clear, they come in many colours including yellow, pink, and blue.
- Carat. The carat is the weight of the diamond. The more it weighs, the larger and pricier it will be.
- Shape. Diamonds come in a variety of shapes including round, square, oval, pear, and heart.
At Gemma Stone Jewellery, we offer a wide selection of engagement rings in Australia, and we can help you choose the perfect one. Browse our online store or take advantage of our personal concierge service, meaning that we will come to you if you’re short on time. You may choose from our range or we can design a bespoke piece just for you. For quality jewellery at wholesale prices, contact Gemma Stone Jewellery today.