Gemma Stone is delighted to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade programme on all of our GIA certified diamonds. Please contact email@example.com.
- All GIA certified diamonds purchased from Gemma Stone are eligible.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be greater than the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program.
- The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by Gemma Stone.
Diamond Grading Reports:
The original diamond grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged reports.